Hello, my name is Lucia and I am photographer behind the 360° photography project.
Photography has been my passion long before it became my profession. Art, as such, has been a part of my life since I was a child. I graduated from the Photographic Institute in England and also took additional courses at Kensington & Chelsea College and London Met University to learn other techniques and especially darkroom skills, which are part of my work today.
360° photography is only one part of what I do. I also photograph people and events, and in my spare time I like to capture beauty on classic film. I fell for the craft of enlarging photographs through the classic wet process in the darkroom. You can view my personal work at www.luciaminarovafineart.com
I live and work in Bratislava, but I am happy to come anywhere on agreement. I am always open to new interesting collaborations and projects, so contact me and we can talk.
- 2016 Moscow International Photo Awards – Gold (Category Events: Weddings)
- 2019 ND Awards – Jury Honorable Mention (Portrait category)
- 2019 ND Awards – Jury Honorable Mention (Nature category: sea / waterscapes)
- 2020 Moscow International Photo Awards – Jury Honorable Mention (Nature category: tree)
- 2020 Monovision Photography Awards – Jury Honorable Mention (Nature & Landscape category)